Be delicate with your delicates
Before washing, always look at the label and carefully follow the instructions. Most good quality detergents, washing machines and fabrics are manufactured to ensure that when the garment label instructions are adhered to and the garment is washed according to the recommended temperature and dried as per the procedures mentioned; they will wash well and look good after each wash.
The following pointers should be used as guidelines for all garments:
• Prior to washing, close all zips, undo buttons, check pockets for loose or sharp objects, flatten out collars and cuffs.
• Always refer to the label before washing.
• Turn garments inside out to reduce and avoid abrasion caused by other garments, trims and contamination by fibres from other garments during the wash cycle.
• Always check to ensure that the washing machine is not overloaded.
• Use a good quality detergent and ensure that the correct amount of detergent is used.